A luxury desert escape
Your bespoke desert experience
Imagine a private and exclusive camp site in the beautiful dunes of Dubai, the city of Dreams, where anything is possible.
If your dream is to sleep in the desert without compromising on comfort, Nara will make it happen,
If your wish is to enjoy amazing food under the stars catered by the most exclusive chefs, Nara can organize it for you,
If you are seeking entertainment, Nara will source the most original talent options.
Nara of Sands
Discover the beauty of the desert dunes in a refined and exceptional camp setting.
Nara closer to the Stars
Discover the desert in a unique, private and personalized atmosphere in a setting of luxuriously understated sophistication.
Nara loves Nature
“Let yourself become one with nature “
Nara’s private camp cares for Nature. We provide you with the ultimate comfort whilst respecting the natural environment. Nara uses Solar energy and sources organic and local products whenever possible.
An example of your journey
- If you choose our Chauffeur service, we will collect you from your hotel/home
- Plan for a 30-40 minutes drive from Dubai
- Choose from a gentle desert drive or a camel ride to reach our Camp
- Arrive at the Camp where you will be welcomed by our team and refreshments
- Enjoy the activites you have selected or simply revel in the beauty of the sunset
- Dinner will be served at your preferred time
- Coffee and tea will be offered and be entertained by one of our amazing talented artists
- Return to Dubai after dinner or sleep in one of our beautiful nomadic tents
- Breakfast will be served in the early hours
- Return to Dubai
Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
Dubai has come of age in the area of conservation. In a destination known for its mega-projects, a less well-known local fact is that the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve forms the biggest piece of land which Dubai has dedicated to a single project.
Beyond its breathtaking beauty, Sonara camp is a place of rare biodiversity and a sanctuary for hundreds of Gazelles and Oryx.
We are proud to be located in the middle of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve which preserves and protects this rare habitat. We encourage our guests to donate funds to the DDCR to support their mission.
“We are increasingly aware of the urgent need to take good care of our priceless natural heritage, all the more so as Dubai is expanding so fast. The Reserve protects our last unspoiled desert and unique Arabian way of life for future generations to enjoy.”
HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman, DDCR
Learn more at www.ddcr.org