Terms & Conditions
All Terms and Conditions apply without exclusion, once you have purchased an event for yourself and/or your companions (herein referred to as you), provided by Nara Desert Escape and Sonara camp and/or its subcontractors including but not limited to, transport companies and catering providers.
(All of the above herein referred to as Nara, we, us, and our.)
The Event referred to herein is the duration between when you and/or your companions are picked up from an agreed location and dropped off to an agreed location after the event.
Food and Beverage Consumption
- All Food and Beverages are halal as per UAE law for food-establishments. No pork will be included in our catering services. It is forbidden to bring your own food/beverages to the Camps.
- All alcohol provided at Nara/Sonara is intended for Adults above 21 years old only.
Dietary Restrictions, Allergies and Medical Conditions
- You are required to let us know of any (a) dietary restrictions, (b) allergies and (c) other medical conditions at the time of booking your event.
- We cater for vegetarians, gluten free, lactose free and more, please inform your event manager 48 hours before the event date if you require any special diet.
- While there is no guarantee of our being able to accommodate any dietary restrictions, we will do our level best to do so.
- In the case of any extreme allergies or medical conditions, we reserve the right to request you not to attend the event and/or request you to bring your own food in the case we cannot accommodate your restrictions.
- You understand and confirm that your participation in the event is completely voluntary.
- If you are below 18 years, a guardian must accompany you.
- You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the event. A certain level of fitness is required to participate in the event.
- You agree to comply with the instructions in English of the event manager(s).
- If in the opinion of the event manager(s), your behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if we consider that your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the event, you may be asked not to participate in the event without the right to any refund of the price.
- You fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with your participation in the event including, without limitation, injury or death resulting from exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, insects bites, wildlife risks, food sickness, allergic reactions, choking, and injuries arising from self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, motor vehicles, and pedestrians.
Event Participant Conduct
- At all times during the event, you are expected to have consideration for your fellow event participants and other third parties.
- For the benefit of everyone, we reserve the right to remove any participant whose conduct is deemed to pose a risk or nuisance to others. We will not refund or cover any cost or expenses incurred due to unacceptable behavior.
- You authorize Nara to provide to you, through medical personnel of its choice, customary medical assistance, transportation, and emergency medical services. This consent does not impose a duty upon Nara to provide such assistance, transportation, or services.
- We will always have staff on site that are First Aid certified.
Transportation, Children & Pregnancy
- Depending on age, children may be required to be seated in booster seats or other child safety accredited seating. Nara will do its best efforts to provide such seating. However, in case of unavailability, Nara reserves the right to not accept children due to safety concerns.
- Pregnant guests within their third trimester will not be accepted due to health concerns.
- Vehicles may be equipped with dashcam technology that records high-definition sound and video. Footage may be used for legal, insurance and training purposes and may be used to verify performance related questions, queries or concerns.
- Any guests with mobility concerns will need to inform us at the time of booking so we can advise if we can accommodate your booking and make any necessary arrangements. Depending on the nature of the disability, a private vehicle booking may be required. The company reserves the right not to accept guests that have a disability on tours due to safety concerns.
- Camel rides are at your own risk.
Guarantee and Payment Policy
Payment in full is due prior to the event date. This may be made via electronic transfer, cheque or credit card. The company reserves the right to cancel the event if payment has not been received in full.
Prices are quoted in AED (UAE dirhams), unless stated otherwise.
An advance payment must be made at the time of booking via our payment instructions. Only bookings with complete payments will receive a confirmation.
If there is any remaining payment, it will be collected in cash (UAE Dirhams) or can be settled by credit card onsite by a Nara representative.
All provisional bookings will be held for a maximum of 4 days and will be confirmed as soon as deposit payment has been received.
All bank fees should be paid by the client.
A payment of 100% is required prior to your event date.
For payment instructions, if it will be settled as bank transfer kindly precise your name as well as the invoice number for us to track your transaction accordingly.
For payment by cheque, please ensure to write the full name of the company:
NARA DESERT ESCAPE PICNICS AND CAMPING ORGANIZING LLC
Due to the extensive organization and limited capacity involved with our activities, a strict cancellation fee will be applied to compensate for costs and lost revenue.
Cancellations or amendments will not be accepted until they have been confirmed by Nara in writing.
We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover you in case of last-minute cancellation.
You shall notify Nara Desert Escape in writing of any cancellation prior to the minimum notice dates; otherwise, a late cancellation charge will be applied as follows:
Less than 6 guests
Up to 48 hours prior to your reservation day, eligible for full refund.
Less than 48 hours to your reservation day, not eligible for refund.
Above 6 guests
Up to 7 days prior to your reservation day, eligible for full refund.
7 days up to 2 days prior to your reservation day, eligible for 50% refund.
Less than 48 hours to your reservation day, not eligible for refund.
No Shows will be charged 100% cancellation fee
If an event is not able to commence due to bad weather, an alternative date will be offered, no refunds will be given. We recommend to take out an insurance to cover the loss.
Events at Sonara camp require a minimum number of guests to operate, guests will be offered an alternate date or be provided with a full refund in case the minimum number of guests is not reached.
- You agree to the refund policy noted on the quotation and confirmation of the event details sent to you by emails.
Change in number of attendees
- A reduction in the number of attendees does not usually result in a refund and never within 2 days of the event.
- You agree to take full risk and responsibility associated with participating in our desert experiences. We would be unable to assume liability caused to yourself and any companions on your experience booking for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage caused during our desert experience. This includes:
- The transport through our subcontractors or 3rd party vendors between the meeting/finishing point and the desert, as well as during the desert experience.
- All activities conducted in the desert.
- All food and beverage which are consumed on such desert experiences.
Equipment on Site
- Any equipment that is damaged in any form or lost by you will incur a charge of at least AED 200.00 or more in cash, depending on the situation assessed by your event manager(s). This charge will be payable immediately.
- You are wholly responsible for your own personal belongings throughout the event. We are unable to claim responsibility for any belonging that may have been lost, stolen or damaged by a third party during the event.
Release of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nara accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the event and/or in connection with your booking with us. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the event. By purchasing your event, you and/or your companions affirm that you have all fully understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with your booking with Nara shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.