Welcome to the magic of Sonara Camp
The one of a kind desert restaurant offers a delicious fine dining and beverage menu that can be enjoyed whilst watching on as the carefully curated entertainment plays out.
With activities and entertainment for every age, get ready for an unforgettable journey to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, the home of hundreds of oryxes and gazelles.
Our authentic camp is eco-friendly and sustainable with a core belief in sourcing ethical products and material. We use solar energy and have a zero-waste policy.
Your journey at Sonara Camp
Included in your package
- A gentle desert drive
- A seasonal menu prepared by our Chef, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Camel ride inside the camp
- Live musician during sunset and/or dinner
- Soft archery
- Meet our falcon
- A memorable fire Show
- Children can relax with a movie under the stars
- Stargaze at the observatory with an astronomer
We aim to be flexible
- Please choose your preferred arrival time:
- Between 3:30pm and 7pm (Oct - April)
- Between 5:00pm and 8:00pm (May - Sept)
- Sonara Camp closes at 11:00pm
- Estimated experience time is 4 to 5 hours
Price per person
- Adult: AED 860
- Children (5 - 12 years): AED 380
- Toddlers (Below 5 years): Complimentary
- Private chauffeur service (price based on the car)
- Camel ride from the gate to the camp (AED 100 per person, 2 guests per camel)
- Alcohol beverages
- Shisha (AED 70)
- Photographer (AED 500 per group)
*Online reservations only
Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
Dubai has come of age in the area of conservation. In a destination known for its mega-projects, a less well-known local fact is that the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve forms the biggest piece of land which Dubai has dedicated to a single project.
Beyond its breathtaking beauty, Sonara camp is a place of rare biodiversity and a sanctuary for hundreds of Gazelles and Oryx.
We are proud to be located in the middle of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve which preserves and protects this rare habitat. We encourage our guests to donate funds to the DDCR to support their mission.
“We are increasingly aware of the urgent need to take good care of our priceless natural heritage, all the more so as Dubai is expanding so fast. The Reserve protects our last unspoiled desert and unique Arabian way of life for future generations to enjoy.”
HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman, DDCR
Learn more at www.ddcr.org